ABOUT THE NDIS
The National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) provides funding to people with a disability that can assist you to achieve your goals and aspirations, and do so with complete choice and control of the supports that will help you.
For more information, please see follow the links below:
- Accessing the NDIS, click here.
- The NDIS planning process and how you can use your plan, click here.
- For children under 7, click here.
- NextPath is a registered NDIS provider. For information about our registered services and funding lines click here.
- Current price guide for NDIS services, click here
What is the NDIS?
The NDIS is being introduced progressively across all states and territories.
The NDIS provides support to eligible people with intellectual, physical, sensory, cognitive and psychosocial disability. Early intervention supports can also be provided for eligible people with disability or children with developmental delay.
The NDIS gives all Australians peace of mind if they, their child or loved one is born with or acquires a permanent and significant disability, they will get the support they need.
The NDIS is not a welfare system. The NDIS is designed to help people get the support they need so their skills and independence improve over time.